- Your pets remain in the comfort of their own home, thereby avoiding unnecessary stress for the animal
- No “travel trauma”- traveling in a plane or vehicle can upset your pet
- Your pets' diet and exercise routines remain the same
- Your pets are not subjected to possible illness and stress from being cared for outside the home
- Your home will have a "lived in" look if you are out of town
- Most importantly, your pet receives the love and personal attention that your pet, a special member of the family, is entitled to while you are away!